Keetronics has now introduced the unique Touch sense operated switchboards specially for the controls of lights and fans from the Bedside with a "RF Remote control".
• Fan and light dimming by a single touch.
• Illuminated iconic representation & Auto
switch wake up with proximity sensing form
easy identification in the day and night time.
• Dual colour indication on the switch, easy to
identify the device ON or OFF condition.
• Auto Dimming of the backlight illumination
for a cool display of the switchboard in the
light & dark.
• Intelligent switches with programmable memory options for volatile and non volatile memories.
• Sleek modular backend.
• Easy cleaning and Maintenance.
• Easy installation..no separate wiring required.
• Only light load connections to one side panel. Interfacing of both the panels is wireless.
• Two way Interface.
• No mechanical wear & tear as compared to normal switches.
• Electrical direct controls using relays.
• A wide range of Selection from our product basket
• Shock proof switching .
• Competitive and cost effective
Technical Specifications :-
• Input Voltage – 160 to 270VAC 50 Hz
• Protections – Input over voltage cut-off, Short circuit, Thermal & Overload Shutdown.
• Working Temp. – 0 to 50 Deg. C.
• Operating Humidity – 20% to 85% RH non-condensing.
• Input Line Filter – Provided.
• Input – Output Isolation – 1.5KV AC.
• Input & Output Termination – 5.08mm PUT connectors
• Rated Load: Tungsten and Halogen light 500W
• Capacitive Load, LED and CFL 100 W
• Inductive Load : Fan and Motor 65 W
• Power Consumption in standby mode: 0.3 W
• Service life: 50,000 operations (for Relay)
Note :- Product technical specifications may vary with the models.